is an industrial casting process for the serial or mass production of structural parts.
Aluminium Die Casting –
One Contact Person for the Entire Value Creation Chain
The coating and further processing of die-cast metal can sometimes be very complex, which calls for close cooperation between all the production stages involved. The key to achieving optimum coating results is to ensure that the blank is produced to the highest standards of quality.
That is why – as a complete system supplier for die-cast parts – we can offer you our tried-and-true project manager concept. From the initial consultation right through to final delivery of your cast part, you only ever have to deal with one contact person:
- Casting development advice
- Tool advice, design, and production; coordination of the order right through to final delivery of the cast parts (coated or uncoated); modules supplied pre-assembled or loose
- Selection of die caster based on quality requirements with a view to optimizing the cost/benefit ratio
- We audit all our casting partners on an ongoing basis
- Flexible capacity levels thanks to multiple casting partners
Consultation or Appointment