About us – Stoeckli Metall AG
We are passionate about cold-forming sheet metal (deep drawing, stamping, laser cutting, folding), about joining and coating, and about being a complete system supplier for die-cast parts. We offer consulting and engineering services, have our very own tool shop, and can produce single or serial parts. We are even happy to assemble complex modules for you.
Who we are
Originally established in 1874 as a metalware and lamp factory, we have now grown into an internationally active company that offers innovative products and process technologies for all areas of sheet metal working.
In August 2010, our newly constructed head office in Netstal (canton of Glarus) became the nerve center of our planning and production operations. We have deliberately opted for state-of-the-art technical facilities to help us look after the environment and make a sustainable contribution to environmental protection (our building is CO2 neutral).
- Efficient sheet metal forming, joining, and coating, and a complete system supplier for die-cast parts
- A flat, process-focused organization with its own extensive range of machinery for optimum solutions that are geared toward customers
- The production plant – which is home to around 60 members of staff – is located right at the heart of Europe in Netstal (canton of Glarus, Switzerland)
- Our customers in and outside of Switzerland are active in the following areas: machine building, apparatus engineering, aviation, construction, the automotive industry, household goods, and medical technology
Company Portrait Video
Your Contact Persons
CEO - Owner
COO - Owner
Manager Engineering and Sales
Project Leader Engineering and Sales
We are there for you – during normal office hours and (by appointment) at other times as well.
- 1874 foundation of metalware and lamp factory in Uznach by Alfred Stöckli-Elmer; production of domestic items such as pan lids, kerosene lamps, chafing dishes and ladles.
- 1878 relocation of the company to Netstal.
- 1944: Steady growth following the crisis in the 1930s.
- In subsequent years: Production of the famous Stöckli copper pans, fondue sets and aluminium cookware.
- 1997 spinoff of the metal goods factory from A. & J. Stöckli AG and continuation in the form of the newly created Stöckli Metall AG. Core competence: supplier to customers in the industrial sector in Switzerland and abroad.
- 2004: Company bought by Armando Beccaletto and Peter Beglinger. Stated aim: to produce high-quality goods, strengthen customer ties and deal responsibly with employees and the environment.
- 2010 relocation to new head quarters in Netstal. Stoeckli has deliberately opted for state-of-the-art technical facilities to help to look after the environment and make a sustainable contribution to environmental protection (building is CO2 neutral).
Consultation or Appointment
for a no-obligation consultation or to make an appointment
Our specialists will get back to you as soon as possible